Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pikom PC Fair 2009 - 31st July 2009

I went for my 1st time ever event shooting with Max and Anson using my added gears, the flashgun and battery grip. Well those were a good investment as it gives me more advantages in shooting indoors especially low light and portraitures. Anyhow, these pictures were kinda normal cos I'm still not sure of the settings I have to use with the flashgun. :P Met a few familiar faces and get to know a few new faces. Nice to meet ya all there ! But the ground floor exhibition hall was a total dissapoinment. Lack of models and some were totally not exposed to the event job as they were looking at us photographers like aliens. Anson were taking a photo of a model and her face was telling " who is this wierdo and why is he taking a photo of me ! *hides herself beside her male colleague...* " we walked off and laughed and disgusted at those reactions. OMFGBBQWTF !! now the photos...































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment